FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- The company is growing with different business units and as well as the clientele size increasing.
- With good customer experience as our top priority, the team is now looking for folks who can contribute to this by helping our clients attend and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- We want someone who can ensure top quality customer support, own the issue and follow up on all customers requests, enquiries/complaints across all channels and ensure end to end resolution.
- As a Customer Support Agent for the Lending team, you will be based in Lagos and working with our other customer success representatives, as well as other teams based in Paris & India.
- You will get to work within any of the following units: Email, Social media, Inbound – working a 24 hr shift, 7 days a week (but working only 5 days of the week).
Roles and Responsibilities
Your mission will be to:
- Improve customer relationship management by taking the burden of service management from frontline customer support teams.
- Resolve sophisticated problems for customers quickly and with the highest quality over the phone/email in a heavy volume environment.
- Work closely with team leads, supervisors and managers to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of FairMoney customer support
- Learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base, internal tools, contact management system)
- Provide first-tier technical support services to FairMoney’s customers.
- Escalate issues appropriately and drive them to resolution.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience (experience working in all customer service environment is an added advantage) in fintech, or any financial services sector
- A key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment
- Positive and hard working attitude
- Strong eye for detail which includes identifying customer problems swiftly and accurately while solving queries as this can impact company relations
- Knowledge of relevant CS Softwares
- Good understanding of English and must be able to read, speak and write in English Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation, and timely response to emails and call is an added advantage
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel / spreadsheets and MS Word.
- Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Open to all modes of support (email, phone support)
- Willing to work full time, including weekends and evenings (working on a rotational basis)
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Typing test + Online Soft-skills test
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 mins