Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited (PMS) is a Physician led digital health social enterprise with a clear focus on using information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. We also provide professional consultancy, recruitment, event management and marketing services to health care organizations, agencies or companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Customer Service Officer to join our versatile team and help achieve our customer objectives.
- As a Customer Service Officer, you will be tasked with implementing, supporting and managing all customer sales and after-sales activities as well as collaborating with other departments to contribute to the overall success of the Organization.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Process orders and requests.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Generate customer feedback and testimonials.
- Meet personal/customer service teamsales targets and call handling quotas
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication via various channels.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Must be a graduate (HND / Degree).
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st April, 2022.