Oolu Solar is a growing solar energy provider in West Africa with presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso , Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria and plans to expand within the region. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider for millions of customers in developing countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls.
- Work on assigned calls generated on the OOLU Hub
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Get payment information from customers and pass on to supervisor for necessary action
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisor
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures using the OOLU Hub
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer/ sales team calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- University Degree / HND.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
- Knowledge of sales techniques.
- Knowing how to adapt your sales pitch according to the customer’s profile and reactions.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Read our advice on how to optimize your chances to join us: Recruitment Guidelines / Advice
- Google Account required.