ImaliPay is building the financial services infrastructure for Africa’s gig economy workers. We are passionate about building solutions that financially empower the lives of Africa’s 15 million gig workers. Currently based out of Lagos, Nairobi and Johannesburg, we are a mission-driven team with teammates from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service and Activations Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
About the Role
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service & Activations Officer based in Nigeria to enhance our customer experiences.
- You will be tracking all points of customer engagement, addressing customer queries, and identifying ways to improve our customer services.
- You would also be a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle existing and prospective customers’ inquiries, requests and complaints via phone calls, emails, live chat and across all social media platforms.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of all client’s interactions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes
- Campaign idea generation and management
- Deliver superior customer services, foster strong rapport, retention and satisfaction.
- Prepare comprehensive reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitor activities, and make recommendations to supervisor
- Contribute to revenue generation through renewal calls & emails, up-selling & cross-selling to new & old customers.
- Provide detailed information of company’s services to new & old customers for easy on-boarding & to assist in their decision-making process
- Provide first contact resolution to customer complaints within stipulated time limit and escalate difficult issues to respective unit for prompt resolution
- Build and nurture positive relationships and trust with customers through open interactive communication
- Collate customer feedback on products and services through surveys, calls, and emails, and analyze information gotten to serve them better
- Identify risks on long-term customer retention and employ strategies to remove hurdles to improve customers’ experience and achieve customer satisfaction
- Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in customer support/tele sales
- Experience in startups or start up development activities is a plus.
- Experience in E-commerce and Fintech is a plus.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Exhibit in-depth knowledge of customer engagement channels and experience
- Enthusiastic, diplomatic and an overall passion for excellence.
- Analytical acumen, team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Report writing
- Must reside in and be eligible to work in Nigeria without any visa assistance from the Company.
- Adept in client relations and providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent and engaging communication (oral and written) & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Persuasive skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Good listening skills
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (both internally and externally).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Imalipay is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression.
- All qualified persons are encouraged to apply.