County Finance Limited is financial company that provideslending opportunitiesto help businesses and individuals access quick finances for their needs and investors to get better returns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
Location: Ogba-Ikeja and Ikorodu – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the company.
- Achieve set disbursement targets and investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and upsell the company’s products.
- Market the brand.
- Aggressively market the company’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the company to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management.
- Delivery of all Set Financial targets.
- Achievement of disbursement target.
- Customer Service delivery – Customer Satisfaction rating.
- First Degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower.
- The ideal candidates must be based within these locations and must currently work at a commercial bank in Relationship Management for Ogba (1-3years) and Ikorodu ( minimum of 1 year) experience required.
The ideal candidates must also be conversant with the following:
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cross Selling
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- Finance house operations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the Finance house products and services.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with “Customer Relationship Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th August, 2022.