A new private Medical Diagnostic Center in the heart of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, seeks to employ a professional for the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Customer Relationship Management:
- In consultation with the Management, implement an effective customer relationship management system to foster customer loyalty across all customer segments
- Oversee the day to day customer operations to ensure delightful customer experience at all stages of the customer engagement in the Laboratory
- Provide accurate information to patients to ensure proper preparation for investigations
- Coordination with the internal teams to deliver seamless customer service
Marketing and Sales Support:
- Provide marketing and sales support to the Business Development department as needed
- Generate excitement about the centre and its offerings through web, social media, phone calls and personal interactions with appropriate health information contents
- Contribute to business research and produce engaging collateral to deliver differentiating customer experience
Partner Relationship Management:
- Assist the Business Development team in establishing value for generating business partnerships
- Oversee the day to day partner operations to ensure fruitful partner experience
- Support in creating synergistic team environment across the organization with information gotten from clients
- Liaise with the Medical Laboratory Scientists to understand their concerns and proactively communicate them to management for improved customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or any Health Profession.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role will be an advantage
- Prior experience in the healthcare sector is an added advantage.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Quick to learn
- Computer Savvy Skills: Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Internet savvy skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Remuneration is attractive
- Pension available
- Individual and family health Insurance available
- Good work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interview holds few days after for shortlisted candidates
Application Deadline 12pm, Monday, 27th September, 2021.