HR-on-Wheels was created with a focus to add value to the businesses of SMEs by emphasizing the need to have a people strategy in place at the early stages of their businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer Experience Executive being the first point of contact is responsible for the day-to-day interactions with existing and potential customers through phone calls, emails, live chats, and all social media handles to ensure enjoyable user experience.
- Communicating with clients about their experiences with the product and service
- Providing advice on purchasing products or services
- Collecting and analysing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results of sales as needed
- Manage incoming and outbound calls
- Converting all leads to sales
- Accuracy in the placement of orders, refunds, or replacement
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, and all social media platforms
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Ensuring customer experience is professionally delivered
- Present daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Listening to customer complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolutions.
Qualifications & Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in Social Sciences or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in customer experience positions.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills
- Active listening skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different kinds of character
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Team player.