PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, a Procurement and Logistics Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client who is a major player in the Logistics and Procurement sector of the economy has mandated PTK Consulting Limited to hire a competent Procurement Officer in their Uyo Office.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Degree in accounting, business management, or a similar field preferred.
- 8+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to details.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Deadline 26th May, 2021.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client who is a major player in the Procurement and Logistics sector has mandated PTK Consulting Limited to hire a competent Procurement Manager in their Lagos Mainland office.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP Ariba, and/or Envision.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
N40,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title- Location” as the subject of the email.