A fast-growing Microfinance institution located in the heart of Lagos State with a branch network across Nigeria requires exceptional individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
- Approve loans within agreed limits
- Mobilize Clients to meet with agreed target.
- Proper Verification of all clients/client guarantors, disburse and go for installment/savings collections daily.
- Analyze client’s financial status to determine if loan should be granted.
- Sit in credit committee for final recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Go on loan recoveries
- Candidates should possess an SSCE, O.N.D, HND, or B.Sc qualification
- S.S.C.E holders with very good written and oral communication skills and a contagious passion for the micro finance bank sector will be considered
- Maximum of 40 years of age
Job Title: Area Manager
- Stay updated on latest business trends and advise the company accordingly
- Follow up on all approved loans in the branch to ensure they are disbursed timely.
- Manage the daily work plan of field officers through their branch managers
- Set performance goals with branch staff and monitor performance per procedures for all branch staff
- Ensure that branches carry out their tasks professionally and achieve expected target.
- Ensure that all operations staff or the field team follow and implement policies and procedures.
- Spot-check approved applications without prior notification
- Meet and build rapport with all branch staff, business/market associations and other relevant organizations in the branch’s zone on a regular basis.
- Monitor business progress, provide assistance, demonstrate concern, and build loyalty among the business/market associations and clients.
- Keep abreast of the economic developments in the branch’s zone.
- Review the daily default, repayment reports and other relevant reports per field officer and for the entire team as soon as they are available.
- Ensure that debt recovery strategy and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with late repayment recovery where necessary, in accordance with VEC policies and procedures.
- Ensure the reduction of the prevailing high volume of default per branch to the barest minimum
- Carry out any other function that may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
- B.SC / HND in any discipline
- 3- 5 years of experience in a microfinance bank or any relevant experience
- Should not be more than 45 years of age.
- Commitment to service, contagious passion for the job, integrity, stewardship, transparency,aaccountability, reliability, customer service, communication, presentation and people management skills.
Deadline: 22nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location preference as the subject of the email. (E.g Credit Officer – Lagos).