Crest Agro was founded out of a strong belief in the trans formative power of agriculture in Nigeria, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Degree in Agronomy or related field is preferable.
- Must have basic knowledge of Farm management and operations.
- At least 10 years hands-on project management experience with at least 3 years in Agribusiness management.
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
- First degree in Agricultural/Technical Engineering is preferable.
- 3 years’ experience in technical support services of farm/ heavy duty equipment.
- Understanding of hydraulics systems.
- Ability to disassemble/reassemble engines.
- Understanding of maintenance of transmission and breaking systems.
Job Title: Auto Electrician
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is preferable.
- 3 years’ experience in electrical support services of heavy duty equipment.
- Ability to diagnose, service and repair electrical and electronic faults with heavy duty equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and scanned copies of Certificate to: [email protected]
Note: Application should be with “General Manager” as the subject and indicate the source of the Job information.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2016.