Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a Pharmaceutical Company in Lagos, Nigeria. The company markets scientifically sound nutritional and herbal supplements, crafted from hand-picked raw ingredients designed to help people live healthiest. Passionate about health and wellness, the company has consistently focused on delivering top quality products to meet targeted health needs. Its products are provided as capsules, tablets and soft gels.
They are recruiting result-oriented and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you will sell the company’s products to a variety of customers including hospital doctors, pharmacists and nurses.
- You will work strategically to increase the awareness and use of the company’s pharmaceutical products.
- As part of your role, you will have to meet sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the products you sell.
- You will make presentations and organise group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
Qualifications / Skills
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification sales experience.
- You must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You must be outgoing with strong negotiating skills. In addition, you must have demonstrable sales and customer relationship skills.
Other skills will include:
- Confidence, determination and persistence
- Patience and self-motivation
- The ability to you use your initiative
- Planning, analytical and organisational skills
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and drug formularies
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- Tthe ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to accept criticism and move on
- Ambition and the desire to do well
- General IT and administration skills.
Application Deadline 17th May, 2021.
Job Title: Area Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- A highly qualified and experienced business manager is needed to oversee the marketing and the distribution of a company’s health care products.
- Applicant must demonstrate significant competence in selling skills, market knowledge, achievement orientation, materials and human resources management and must possess excellent accounting and money management skills.
- Develop and communicate goals in support of the strategic business direction
- Provide training, motivational and leadership support for personnel, while fostering team work
- Manage the business field, while motivating workers to meet their goals
- Business planning, forecasting, and budgeting
- Orchestrate products promotions and marketing
- Procure materials and manage stock
- Provide business accounting and other reports.
Education Qualification / Experience
- Degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, and/or Business Administration preferred.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 10 years work experience.
- Integrity, Confidence, Positive and Flexible
- Conceptual, Analytical, and Technical
- Personable, Decisive, Persuasive and Interpersonal awareness
- Focus, Goal and Detail oriented and Proactive
- Excellent computing skill, including MS word, Excel, and Power point (Corel Draw is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Very competitive and great growth opportunities.
Application Deadline 24th May, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF fromat to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.