Cloverleaf Microfinance Bank Limited, a fully digitalised newly licensed Tier-1 Unit Microfinance Bank, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Loan Officer
- We are looking for qualified and experienced Loan Officers to onboard, evaluate, and process loan applications for people and / or SME’s.
- You will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
Requirements and Skills
- HND / B.Sc / BA or Numerate Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or any related field
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal Oriented environment.
- MUST have sound knowledge of the Ikoyi/Lagos Island / Lekki -Ajah / Eti Osa / Ibeju business environs
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software (Bank One)
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae and an attached Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.