Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- We currently seek an energetic and passionate individual with a history of successful performance to function as Creative Director in our office in Lagos.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Develop valuable connections between clients’ requests, the company’s in-house strategy and creative work to meet and surpass client demands and expectations.
- Leading and building a team to develop engaging creative work – anything from determining a strategy to designing visual identity, packaging, content, interactive and branded experiences.
- Fostering a supportive and inclusive environment for a diverse group of individuals.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions for idea collation.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted contents that meet clients’ needs and the company’s standards.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
- Lead Creative Direction, Content Generation and Video Production for Clients
- Play a key role in preparing and delivering creative presentations and creative updates to management and clients.
- Working with client services, creative and production resources to ensure that deadlines and client budgets are adhered to and client expectations are exceeded.
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 4 – 6 years work experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organisation skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
- Proven experience as a Creative Director or in a similar creative role.
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphics design and brand development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th April, 2022.