Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Multinational Equipment and Construction Tools Manufacturer is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Country Sales Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Country Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
- As a Country Sales Manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
- Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- B.Sc. degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field with at least 10 years experience.
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2021.