Sonia Foods Nigeria Limited – We are one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products like; Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Margarine Yeast, Dough Improver, Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink. Our Tomato Paste is making major improvements to its Shagamu, Ogun State factory plant as part of an ongoing plan to meet the growing demand for its products and maximize efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire a Cost Accountant with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 3 years of Cost Accounting work experience (essential)
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th May, 2021.