Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure prompt and accurate payments final entitlement and other emoluments.
- Reconciliation of employee loan balances
- Management of creditors ledger.
- Ensure accurate deduction of WHT transactions basis.
- Ensure accounting records and documents are well preserved and well Protected – Archiving
- Review of monthly AP flash & prepayment reports.
- Coordinate all relevant schedules for the End of Year Statutory Audit.
- Assist in ensuring integrity of Financial reporting through prompt reconciliation of differences and discrepancies.
- Identify Training needs of subordinates and recommending it to the Manager, Financial Accounts.
- Ensuring all invoices are authorise before processing.
- Ensuring reconciliation of supplier’s statement.
- Ensuring issue in purchase ledger is minimised.
- Monthly Payment of managers reimbursable expense.
- Monitoring of creditors ledger balance.
- Ensuring all statutory expense head is monitored and reconciled.
- Management of supplier’s issues and queries.
- Monitoring of staff loan reconciliation.
- Carries out any other assigned jobs by Superior Officers.
- B.Sc / HND in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant discipline plus ICAN Qualified.
- 3 – 4 years related work experience in similar capacity
Knowledge and Skills:
- Accounting policies and procedure
- Management accounting
- Credit management
- Database administration
- Computer literate with strong presentation skills
- Team player
- Can plan and organize effectively
- Can prioritize
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Excellent writing Skills.
- People management
- Organising and Planning
- Supervision and control
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Pleasant cheerful disposition
- Hardworking loves challenges
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply