IBS Hotel Nigeria Limited is a hospitality outfit delivering a world-class experience to customers in an elegant and the state-of-the-art hotel facility making unforgettable aura of the homely feelings away from home. IBS Hotel is economically disposed to give aesthetic and ambiance of sophistication to guests from all walks of life with an apt consideration for customer centricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and coordinating all activities and operations of the sales department:
- Coordinating the activities of a sales team in order to build a healthy and profitable relation with buyers and other associates;
- Devising new and original strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets for the hotel
- Setting weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales targets for the hotel.
- Meeting with other company Managers to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed and are on schedule.
- Liaising with the Marketing department in order to create a more thorough and effective sales campaign and strategy for the hotel:
- Putting together a team formed by a Project Manager, Product Designers, technical experts, and other professionals to help develop a marketing plan that would benefit both the client and the company; and carrying out brand promotion.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients:
- Looking for and establishing contact with prospective customers and clients for the hotel
- Acting as a company representative in trade shows and other related events.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving relationships with key corporate clients of the hotel and maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Professional certifications in Customer Relationship Management, Business Analysis, Project Management and Corporate Sales would be added advantages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV with Cover Letter to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May, 2022.