WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job type: Full-time – Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Performs protocol duties for in accordance with established standards to ensure appropriate etiquette is used in interactions with individuals such as dignitaries and officials.
- Researches and assembles information for members of the public.
- Responds to complaints and organisation issues from members of the public.
- Creates and updates a database/directory of stakeholders’ contact information, profiles and services.
- Assists in identifying stakeholders’ needs and proposes relevant engagement strategies.
- Develops, manages and controls procedures for all internal and external correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as required
Minimum Experience and Training
- Minimum of five(5) years’ experience in Corporate Communications or Public Relations, including web design and development, preferably in the oil and gas sector
- Training as evidenced by a recognised University Degree in Communications Studies or a related discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply