Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
- Responsible for creating internal and external brand strategies that will position the Alpha Mead brand as the Biggest & Best Total Real Estate company in Africa.
- Cascading the strategies into Internal and External Communication campaigns and driving the core essence of: We Care to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Owns and effectively monitor the implementation of the brand, communication and CSR policy of the organisation
- Seeknew methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key events and changes in the organization including the launch of new products, special events, local and global community service, and other topics of interest.
- Manage relationship, through communication, with Alpha Mead stakeholders such as Employees, Media, Board, Regulators, etc.
- Assumethe role of the Managing Editor for the organization corporate publications – Real Insight.
- Draftproposals for special communications projects; presents on and promotes these projects to management.
- Own and drive the Though Leadership Initiative of the brand, earn public good will with it and translate it to commercial value for the business.
- First or second degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Excellent portfolio with proven track record of successful projects
- Minimum of 3 – 5years of experience in a similar capacity
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply