Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Communication and Brand Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- Engages with Executive Management and relevant stakeholders (Media, Agencies, etc.) to develop a unique brand identity that would be recognized by employees, customers and other stakeholders.
- Proposes, manages and controls the Brand & Corporate Communications budget.
- Provides technical branding support and guidance in the organization of the Company’s public events (road shows, product launches, customer fora etc.).
- Oversee the planning, coordination, and execution activities required for the successful hosting of corporate events.
- Manage the company’s digital / social media.
- Develops, obtains approval and implements programs and initiatives to promote Company’s brand nationally and internationally.
- Coordinates new product launches (both internal and external).
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Media & Broadcasting or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years combined experience in a Marketing/Corporate Communications role of a Group business and Marketing/Branding Agency with at least 3 years in a management role.
- Strong capabilities in media content development, marketing communication, media relations, digital marketing, event marketing, and brand management.
- Internal & External Communications Management including Crises Managementt, Marketing Communication et al.
- Experience working on successful rebranding or marketing campaigns.
- Strong technical writing and business writing skills with the ability to produce compelling and professional written content for publication via reputable international and regional news media.
- Excellent Writing & Communication Skills
- SAP Skills
- Project Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply