ZKTeco Company Limited is a world-leading manufacturer of biometrics readers (facial, vein, fingerprint palm) access controls, time attendance, turnstiles and barriers, security cameras, metal detectors, car park & vehicle management solutions, X-Ray inspection, integrated security solutions, and embedded biometric and radio-frequency identification modules.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs & Compliance Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the development of key internal and external Corporate Affairs (CA) collateral e.g. internal and external slide presentations for meetings/events.
- Act as company spokesperson and build a corporate profile by developing and executing a comprehensive external communications plan.
- Manage all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal & statutory regulations
- Ensure all regulatory documents are upto date (Pencom, NSITF, ITF, Business permit etc)
- Maintaining key corporate documents and records for the company.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues.
- Draft, review and administer vendor contracts
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance
- Carry out secretarial duties and functions for the CEO
- Support the HR team in carrying out HR functions.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports
- Coordinating and attending board and management meetings, drafting or taking minutes/deliverables
- Relating with the Company’s legal consultant for specified legal services and advice
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience in a compliance or related role
- Experience in a global/multicultural environment
- Current License to Practice Law
- A certificate in compliance or relevant body is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply