AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control & Automation Trainee – 4
Job ID: 30012717
Location: Sagamu Brewery, Ogun
Job type: Full time
- The Control & Automation Trainee programme is a structured 18 month programme which is designed to address the acquisition of technical skills and experience for graduates as well as familiarize them with the company culture and principles.
- The rigour of the programme should ensure that an individual that has completed the programme can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- The Technical Traineeship is primarily a hands-on, self-study program where the Trainee is expected to gain a full understanding of the theory, principles and the Control & Automation processes
- Apply VPO principles
- Participation in the team structures including acting roles in identified positions, i.e. within Maintenance, Planning Systems and Control Systems
- Complete and be competent in Generic Modules within VPO, Engineering Safety, Safety & Environment, Control & Automation
- Complete identified Projects within the Engineering C&A Training Programme
- Participation in projects in the Plant environment aligned to the program requirements and brewery priorities
- Diagnosis of systemic and situational problems and troubleshooting
- Communication of learnings and solutions across various levels of the business.
- Manage and control manufacturing systems infrastructure, Control and automation processes, databases and applications to ensure sustained integrity and stability of the environment
- Assist with ensuring that the manufacturing systems environment remains aligned with the manufacturing systems strategy
- Identify and motivate technical CAPIN justification
- Improvement of manufacturing systems, process control and database knowledge within Production
- Understand and assist with network, IT support and process control
- Proactively optimize manufacturing systems to improve quality, efficiency and/or functionality
- Lead users through manufacturing systems interventions and change
- Work in teams
- Coach, guide and assist with training of all production employees
- Facilitation, project management and development of systems and/or reports to satisfy the requirements of production
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, B.Tech / B.Eng in Electrical Engineering, B.Sc Degree in Mechatronics or relevant equivalent tertiary qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th April, 2022.