Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Summary of the principal results expected from the job:
- Write and develop detailed commercial contracts, service orders, and POs with vendors, customers, and suppliers
- Collate and prepare proposals for bid submissions for contracts
- Negotiate, evaluate, and review various contracts with suppliers, vendors, and customers
- Track deadlines, payments, defaults, and terms of contracts
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, production costs, etc. and determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate
- Assist in managing supply chain cycle by ensuring accurate documentations and records are provided, such as POs, work completion certificates, receiving slips, etc.
- Maintain files for every contract, including payment schedules, correspondence, clarifications, deviations/changes, and amendments
- Participate in company tenders and collate documents for submission of bids
- Evaluate vendors and suppliers to ensure they meet company’s compliance requirements
- Ensure that all parties are complicit with the terms of the contract, as well as ensuring that all contracts abide by local and federal laws
- Perform supply chain management duties such as prospecting suppliers, registering vendors, and managing procurement
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on projects
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- BSc / MSc in Law, Commercial Law, Contract Administration, or any relevant Degree
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Commercial, Procurement, Supply Chain, or Project Management certification a plus, but not a requirement
- Gender: Female Preferably.
- At least 5-year post NYSC relevant experience with either of the following:
- Contracts Administration or Bid/Proposal Administration or Contract/Commercial Law (with experience drafting commercial contracts for EPC, oil/gas, energy, power, marine, or any relevant other industry)
- Must have a total of 5-year post NYSC work experience. Exceptions can be made with candidates who have less, but very specific experience
- Must have worked for oil, gas, marine, or EPC companies
- Should have solid knowledge of commercial matters in Contracts/Agreements
N230,00 – N270,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the title of the email
Application Deadline 29th July, 2022.