KOKO TV is a fast growing music production company, based at London’s iconic music venue, KOKO. Founded in 2010, we have quickly established ourselves as a major player in the youth music market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Writer (Online and Social Media)
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
Job Type: Full Time
- If you are the kind of person who Loves everything media, business, creating content and living the online media life, then we have exciting roles for you. To meet the growing demand for our KOKO Brand, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, Twitter profile, Koko Blog, etc.).
- Create, manage and promote Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and followerships.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.