Midelatory Consulting Limited is a new digital publication focussing on Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and the Crypto-economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer and Digital Marketing Associate – DeFi / Crypto / Blockchain
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating content about Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and the Crypto-economy for a new digital publication based in the UK.
- Producing top-quality written articles and contributing written materials for video & infographic content.
- Leading digital Marketing activities including Social Media postings and SEO strategy – to generate subscriptions and followership.
- Staying up to date with regulatory and public policy developments in the DeFi and crypto space.
- Writing blog posts, and updating our website and social media pages with new content.
- Proofreading, restructuring and editing articles by guest writers.
- Putting together and sending out our periodic newsletter.
- Supporting business development activities.
- Leading the work to generate Advertising revenue for the publication.
- Conducting in-depth research into crypto-related topics, DeFi projects and tracking emerging trends in the DeFi and crypto sector.
- Experience in writing in English for a digital publication. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to synthesize and write clear, compelling articles.
- Good understanding of Crypto and Blockchain Technology and its applications.
- Keenness to develop an in-depth understanding of DeFi projects.
- Ability to write in an objective manner and present both sides of an argument convincingly.
- Strong interest in understanding the Legal and Regulatory Developments in the DeFi & Crypto environment.
- Degree in a relevant area e.g. English, Journalism, Media, Economics, Finance, Law etc.
- An enthusiastic individual who is passionate about the DeFi & Cryptocurrency sector and can produce top-quality content on the subject matter.
- Passionate about the potential for Blockchain technology to disrupt the existing order and democratize financial services.
- Knowledge of international Financial Regulatory framework and concepts.
- Experience in writing for a Crypto or DeFi publication.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th July, 2021.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State