Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Supervisor (Civil)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports: Executive Management
Functionally Reports to: Deputy Construction Manager
Supervises: Civil Site Work crew
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the supervision of construction works executed by contractors to ensure Department’s assigned projects are constructed in accordance with the approved Scope of Work, engineering design, QHSE standards & specifications
- Review and provide comments on construction method statements, material submittals, commissioning procedures from start of construction of projects till completion and handover to end users
- Responsible as performing authority for Permit to Work by the Contractors.
- Participate in hand-over and acceptance, review commissioning procedures and participate in the commissioning of facilities.
- Review and endorse construction dossier for the assigned projects.
- Responsible for the execution of construction and installation scope associated with the project, on time and as per approved scope of work, specifications and standards.
- Responsible for timely issuance of PTW, direct and supervise contractor’s construction team to ensure adherence to the PTW conditions.
- Review and subsequently endorse site work progress by the contractors.
- Exposed to hazardous work environment during construction, installation, hook-up, commissioning, start-up and handover.
- Supervise the site construction/installation of work of relevant engineering disciplines of assigned construction/epic contracts and ensure that the work is carried out in safe manner and in compliance with scope of work, approved engineering standards and specifications.
- Participate in constructability reviews as and when required.
- Review contractors’ construction plans and schedules including method statements.
- Coordinate and control the mobilization of contractors to sites including site lay down areas.
- Facilitate issuance of necessary permits and gate passes when requested by contractors.
- Check, inspect and test completed project work and/or arrange appropriate pre-commissioning inspections and tests.
- Initiate mechanical completion certificates.
- Ensure and follow up completion and clearance of all punch list items.
- Review and endorse red marked up and “as built” drawings.
- B.Sc in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in relevant engineering Discipline with extensive construction related experience.
- A minimum of Eight (8) years’ experience in relevant construction and installation activities in projects of oil & gas industry.
N400,000 – N500,000 Net Monthly (dependent on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th September, 2022.