Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose. We maintain a commitment to integrity, collaboration, wisdom, quality, value, sustainability and safety. From coast-to-coast, we’ve staked our reputation on our ability to deliver on each of these and pledge to settle for nothing less.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Concrete Foreman / Technologist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Experience in Perimeter fencing and structure.
- Overseeing all activities pertaining to concrete preparation, placement, installation, finishing, and curing.
- Dividing concrete construction projects into different stages and evaluating how much labor and materials are required for each stage.
- Maintaining accurate records of the number of hours worked and the number of materials used for each project.
- Ensuring that formwork and shoring are erected, supported, and dismantled based on engineering designs and drawings.
- Inspecting concrete after the formwork and shoring has been removed and instructing concrete laborers on how to correct defects and concrete roughness.
- Resolving all problems that may affect project quality and completion.
- Consulting blueprints, drawings, and plans to ensure that concrete structures are accurately placed and installed.
- Delegating tasks to concrete laborers and providing overall guidance.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience working as a Concrete Foreman.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.