Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Cashier / Sales Associate
Locations: Kaduna, Jos-Plateau, Lokoja-Kogi
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions and report any discrepancies
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts
- B.sc Degree
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- A B.Sc Degree (2.1 or Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Experience: 1-2 years in sales/Cashier role
- Applicant must reside in the state
Job Title: Internal Audit/Account Officer
- We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Qualification: A B.Sc Degree (2.1 or Upper Credit) in Accounting or Finance
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of Internal Auditing/Accounting Experience.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
N70,000 – N80,000 gross per month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candi should send CV using the Job title and location as subject of the mail to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2019