The EE Hub is a Company that operates a financial services arm, a supermarket and other related arms of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing, conducting and executing compliance audits.
- Manages all aspects of compliance programmes, including the design, organisation, and management of TomX compliance operations
- Prepares compliance function reports for Management and the Board of Directors, including the scope and outcomes of compliance audits..
- Through research and evaluation, identifies possible areas of compliance risk and vulnerability.
- Creates corrective measures for difficult situations and advises on resolution as well as ongoing management and mitigation.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement on significant matters or potential breaches.
- Collaborates with the TomX Management to offer timely advice and reports to ensure consistent compliance.
- Assist different departments in analysing policies and processes to ensure they are in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- Keeps aware of changes in regulation, guidelines, and best practises in order to inform and give information to the Company’s management about compliance changes that may impact them.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business administration, Law, Finance, economics or related financial institution experience.
- Extensive knowledge of financial regulations and guidance and best practices surrounding them.
- Compliance certification(s) preferred.
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Copy [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.