Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non-profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria for over 30 years. CDC and USAID have funded PHI to implement HIVIAIDS prevention, treatment and care projects, OVC projects and Global Health security projects.
Pro-Health International is inviting suitable candidates to fill the underlisted position below, contingent on an award on the Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE) funded by USAID to be implemented in Nigeria:
Job Title: Compliance Director
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- The Compliance Director will report to the board of directors while working closely with the project management team.
- The Compliance Director will also maintain an open channel of communication with the AOR and other relevant staff as directed by USAID/Nigeria.
- The Compliance Director also interprets new GON and USG regulations and presents them in clear terms to the organization’s senior management. Furthermore, compliance directors need to design and implement internal policies that ensure that they can meet these new external requirements.
- The Director will also review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance. The director will be familiar with risk management and industry standards.
- The director will ensure the organization operates in a legal and ethical manner and respond to policy violations while meeting project objectives.
- The Compliance Director will ensure that the organization’s operations and business transactions are compliant with the terms and conditions of the ACE award and applicable USAID policies, rules and regulations.
- The position is responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising the organization’s management on possible risks.
- Finally, compliance directors are responsible for training staff on these internal policies and monitoring their effectiveness.
Qualifications / Skills
At a minimum, the Director, Compliance will have:
- B.Sc / BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, including a relevant compliance certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Must possesses high ethical standards, excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies.
- Must be conversant with current industry compliance protocols and best practices.
- Progressive experience in risk management and compliance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV as one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer Clause: This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Equal Opportunity: Pro-Health International is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 14th September, 2021.