Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Completion and Workover Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
- Follows operations, provides technical support during operations and ensures procedures are followed by off/on shore supervisors. Where applicable ensures MOC are written and risk assessments are carried out and communicated to the off/on shore team in a timely manner.
- Participates to the End of Well report preparation and liaise with the Drilling Engineering team
- Writes well programs, ensures completion equipment is prepared, is fit for purpose and meets well timelines.
- Ensures risk assessments and HAZID/HAZOP are carried out prior to the completion operations.
- Proposes new ideas and innovations to improve well performance, well operations performance, reduce risk and/or cost.
- Ensure operations programs are prepared
- Ensure that technical and operational synthesis are produced
- Ensure follow-up of operations
- Draw up operating procedures
- Ensure cost follow-up
- Prepare budgets
- Plays a key role in the training of Service holders
- Approve operating structures
- Approval of operations programs
- Approval of operating procedures
- Choice of contractors and service providers
- Proposal of contracts
- Proposal of budgets
- Proposal / approval of recruitment
- Operational decisions
- Ensure that studies to improve performance are conducted
- Conduct studies and projects for affiliate
- Prepare and conduct invitations to tender and service and equipment contracts
- Optimize activities of service providers and assess their performance
- Ensure the respect of safety rules and frames of references
- Ensure anticipation of needs and organize supply
- Propose technological innovations
- Contribute to improving skills and know-how
- Participate in R&D projects
- Evaluate Service holders
- M.Sc in Engineering domain
- 5 to 8 years completion related experience. Minimum of 1 year off/on shore exposure
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- IWCF / BOSIET
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th April, 2022.