Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Completion Management Specialist
Job type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Job Purpose / Objective
- To coordinate the Completions Management process in the preparation, planning and execution of all quality checks required to prove that all plant equipment is installed correctly, handed over safely and functions as designed in line with the standards and regulatory requirements to ensure faultless commissioning, startup and steady operation of the plant.
- Coordinate a multi – discipline work preparation team and be responsible for the development of Completions Plans, Procedures, Handover Packs, and Instruction in accordance with approved budget, schedule requirements, quality, safety, health, and environmental requirements, ensuring its smooth execution
- Develop and produce quality completions solutions applicable to various aspects of the defined scope of work to comply with relevant codes, specifications, and procedures
- Coordinate the team in the regular walk down and punch listing, hold and witness points throughout construction of process/utility lines, installation, tie-in etc. to ensure that plant is built as per design, to the right quality, to ensure operability.
- Work with the Contractor/Vendor personnel and coordinate the close involvement and oversight on the plant completion, integrity checks and commissioning activities, supporting first fills of process fluids and final vessel closures for cleanliness and to ensure flawless/faultless start up.
- Manage, Organize and Maintain all the Mechanical Completion Documentation and Dossier (both soft and hard copies) once the Completion Certificates have been signed by all CONTRACTOR relevant parties
- Be part of the work preparation team to execute the completions certification preparation activities. Review engineering, construction, and commission documentation of the project. Schedule work activities in line with the completion’s execution plan
- Review all project ITRs to ensure that they meet project specification and are aligned with the Completion Management System database
- Liaise with construction and QC inspection personnel to discuss any ITR exceptions are compliant with project specification – a member of the Punch List Committee
- Review inspection test reports for inclusion in Project Mechanical Completions (MC) Handover packages and collation of certification records and system handover documentation
- Liaise with QC personnel to ensure seamless transfer of QC records and knowledge transfer between departments. Liaise with the MC team in preparation for mechanical completion and sub – system handover
- Compile and verify the mechanical completion handover packages in line with the agreed handover schedule. Produce detailed and accurate completion status reports
- Provide daily / weekly updates to the line manager and raise any concerns that may affect handover in line with the project sub – system delivery schedule
- Play an active role in maintaining a safety culture in the performance of completions duties and adhere to all applicable site / project safety procedures.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering / Science discipline.
- Minimum of 20 years oil & gas plant operations experience preferably in the LNG industry with at least 10 years at supervisory level
- Experience planning work activities within a computerized maintenance software system
- Experience working with P&IDs, Isometrics, and Control Drawings
- Experience with Commissioning and Startup of LNG facility and strong knowledge of commissioning and start-up software (CMS), SAP is considered a qualifying advantage
- Experience in providing CSU related design input and working in an EPC or a plant environment considered an advantage
- Working experience on part of, or the entire, ORP Project life cycle (from conceptual design through to final commissioning and handover) and/or in the front-line Oil and Gas production operations is desirable
- Experience with Management of Change process, Operations Integrity / Process Safety Management processes
- Experience with MS Office and SAP would be an asset Skills and Knowledge.
- Solid leadership and communication skills to aid in interaction with all functions and levels of leadership
- Ability to understand complex processes and strive to develop and implement continuous improvement and creative process enhancements
- Strong team lead, willing to overcome differences and collaborate with multiple disciplines
- Has proven hands on coaching skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multidiscipline, multi-national, multi-cultural, multi – work center team environment where the overall success of the project is paramount.
- Experience with Hazardous Area Environments Equipment Certifications and common installation practices
- Excellent organization and communication skills, along with ability to work in a team environment – Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple and changing priorities under tight deadlines with strong decision-making skills –
- Communicates effectively and clearly in English language. Excellent organization and communication skills, along with ability to work in a team environment – Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills.
Other Job Requirements:
- Providing input to Walk down Strategy – Providing input to Permit and LOTO planning development – Supporting CMS Integration – Preparing and executing the Project RFO and CSU Plans -Defining the boundaries of handover systems, along with providing a logical handover sequence
- Developing and field verifying all commissioning procedures and checklists
- Providing input into the overall work execution logic / schedule
- Supporting HSE in transition plans
- Supporting regulatory compliance standards ensuring required documentation is completed
- Participating in Pre-Start-up Safety Review (PSSR) process
- Supporting execution of leak testing, line cleaning and N2 purging as per the C&SU execution plan.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th May, 2022.