Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) is a National registered NGO with CAC No: CAC/IT/NO 25643 and has been in operation for over 10 years. Our mission is to work with the poor and socially excluded people and government for the promotion of environmental and human rights protection in communities in Nigeria, aimed at poverty reduction through education, information sharing, research, training and direct impact interventions are in humanitarian emergency response and development, with physical presence in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Abuja, Cross River, Akwa Ibom States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Complaints Response Mechanism and Accountability Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- The CRM Officer is responsible for ensuring mechanisms are in place in all Green Concern for Development programs to strengthen the quality and accountability of emergency response as well as upholding the organization’s commitment towards Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP) standards especially in regards to information sharing, beneficiaries’ participation, complaints and response mechanism.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive complaints and feedback via the dedicated toll free line and ensure all information is properly documented;
- Support the M&E and Program teams in activity implementation, to ensure beneficiary access to CRM channels (feedback days, complaints booths, field visits
- Ensure that confidentiality of complaint data is respected;
- Respond to beneficiaries’ complaints as per the Complaints Response Mechanism (CRM);
- Train M&E Field assistants and CRM assistants to carry out regular community feedback
- Ensure follow up of decision taken;
- Build staff awareness and commitment to complaints mechanism, ensuring that all SOPs are respected;
- Liaise with ASSIST enrollment team and senior management to ensure that feedback and complaints are addressed and resolved;
- Liaise with camp management and community leaders regarding the response on the complaints received;
- Receive complaints and feedback referred from field/enrollment staff and ensure proper documentation;
- Maintain an effective record and filing system for all complaints solved and pending issues including correspondences with subsequent regular updates from field;
- Compile data and submit internal and accurate reports to the concerned programs/projects on a weekly basis;
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / OND / HND qualification.
- 1 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below containing the GREENCODE’s Competency Form, paste it on firefox or chrome browser to download, fill and submit form to the following e-mail address: [email protected] and copy [email protected]
Click here to download Competency Form
- The title of the position for example – “Complaints Response Mechanism and Accountability Assistant” must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is valid for the duration stated, we don’t pay relocation allowance or provide house for field staff. Only applicant that adhere to the full instruction in this advert will be attended to.
- Applicants must be resident in Maiduguri and speaks the local language (Hausa and Kanuri) fluently.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis
Application Deadline 29th August, 2021.