Workcity Africa – We are Workcity, the leading premium coworking space in Africa. A community that brings startups and entrepreneurs together to collaborate, inspire innovation and harness various skills that are geared towards economic growth and community development. It is a space full of fun, energy and where people achieve more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls and emails in an efficient manner.
- Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs.
- Help sales team generate leads, identify potential leads and forward to sales reps.
- Check voicemail inboxes and return calls on time.
- Follow-up with callers on the complaint and/or question resolution status.
- Meet or exceed call quotas and sales assist quotas, both personally and as a team unit.
- Provide accurate answers and solutions to customer queries.
- Address customer complaints in a compassionate and patient manner.
- Redirect customers to appropriate teams and/or departments as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree, HND, OND
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and organize.
- Outgoing, friendly, compassionate personality.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed both call and sales assist quotas
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fantastic phone skills, i.e. well-spoken, excellent active listening skills.
- Motivated, energetic, driven work ethic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.