Inland Containers Nigeria Limited a fully indigenous and recognized company in the maritime sector, rendering services like Dry Port, Bonded Terminal Operations, Logistics, Freight Forwarding and Shipping Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Drive and recommend Commercial strategy, both short term and long term and should be focused on generating new streams of revenue.
- Gather and translate market data for commercial function and achieving business objectives.
- Market Intelligence and Optimization i.e. strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Measure and communicate commercial results to the organization (periodically)
- Be creative in making improvements (enhancements and modifications) to existing systems, practices and approaches and influence working methods to meet customer needs & improve productivity.
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new customers(Oversee the customer service function for the company).
- The position requires a professional standard of knowledge to lead teams through functional/general expertise in the Commercial and associated functions.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Business, Marketing or related discipline. Master degree in marketing will be preferable.
- 7 – 10 years cognate experience, 3 in senior management.
- Proven direct marketing/sales experience in related industry.
- Must have commercial acumen.
- Ability to work under Pressure.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills on all levels.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Trustworthy, ambitious and able to work highly independently and in teams.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and promote a team environment to meet objectives.
- Proven management experience from the terminal or shipping industry or alternatively related industry within transport or supply chain management.
- Detailed understanding of the various links with other functional areas.
- Must have creativity and vision.
- Ability to multitask
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with Commercial Manager as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th January, 2021