Russell International School runs a British / Nigerian curriculum and admits Nursery, Primary and College students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: College ICT Teacher
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on international and national school curriculum models.
- Maintain school software and hardware devices.
- Handle the school’s ICT related tasks, including graphic designs.
- Expose the students through participation in ICT competitions.
- Evaluate students’ performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Prepare students for external examinations like Checkpoint, BECE , IGCSE and WASSCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instructions in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods in ICT and other related subjects.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive learning environment that promotes positive interactions with students.
- Expose the students to 21st Century digital skills such as coding and robotics
- Prepare the students for international certifications and competitions.
- 2-7 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th January, 2021.