Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited, is a real estate company providing realty services to clients, home-owners and tenants who value exclusive royal experience. We are positioned to provide technology driven innovative services and products across real estate investment, real estate brokerage and real estate development. The core of our expertise is the residential Real Estate market we have control over where we possess vast lands throughout Lagos, Abuja and other parts of the world so as to provide our clients the opportunity to feel and enjoy our presence anywhere they find themselves.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Create plans to address client’s business needs.
- Schedule regular follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customer’s needs.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing notice to customers when payments are not being made.
- Responding to customer queries and concern.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or in similar fields.
- 2 – 3 years previous experience working as a Collections Officer from Financial Institutions.
- Must have experience in Debt Recovery & Analysis.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Good team player and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge (Real Estate) is essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Patience and resilience.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject mail.
- We ask that everyone attach their Resume and submit a thoughtful Cover Letter, which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description, why you want to work at Chateau-Royal and how you think you can add value to the team.
- Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.