Norrenberger is a Non-bank financial institution with components licensed by the CBN and SEC to provide financial advisory, fund and investment management, and foreign exchange services to her clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- Coordinate all front desk activities including answering all incoming calls and redirecting appropriate unit, receiving of mails and answering client enquiries.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop consistent service standards, ensuring that clients have confidence in Organization’s understanding of their individual requirements and accounts.
- Provide operational support to the sales process where appropriate
- Deliver front-line service to clients and related third parties, including fielding and responding to client queries and ensuring agreed periodic service deliverables remain on track throughout the client lifecycle.
- Develop proactive operational service plan for clients, aligned to Organization’s strategy and client needs while monitoring and managing the health of the client service experience.
- Assist in Ad hoc business development activities by acting as a subject matter authority and providing insight into Organization’s products and service offerings.
- Post-sales client relationship management, supporting business development executives in maintaining relationships with existing clients through high quality client service delivery.
- Other Client Services related duties/responsibilities as assigned by the Unit Head.
- Coordinate all front desk activities including answering all incoming calls and redirecting them when needed, welcoming guests, etc.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate staff.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mails.
- Effectively answer and manage clients’ enquiries and/or complaints.
Deadline: 10th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.