Gudy Coop provides financial services under Cooperative licence with registration number RS33010. Both Gudy Coop and partners are legal entities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- An experienced sales representative with finanacial background is needed to pilot the affairs of the firm through aggressive profitable sales.
- Minimum education qualification of B.Sc. / HND / OND
- Not more than 35years
- Work experience in the banking or financial sector is an added advantage
- Professional certification course in finance is a plus.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Basic knowledge of finanacial mathematics and accounting
- Basic computer skills and mobile application
- Detailed and target oriented
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor
- Ability to communicate and convince clients to save or invest
- Good team spirit.
- Conducting loan analyses by visiting the business & household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to our credit procedures
- Collection of daily, weekly or monthly savings from clients
- Presenting saving proposal to clients, informing them about our benefits
- Conducting direct promotion of Farm to Plate Investment and meeting investment targets
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions. Also work closely with the branch manager
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as subject of the mail.