AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clerk, Credit Control
Requisition ID: 30008573
Location: Ilesha, Osun
Employment Type: Full Time
Overall Purpose of the Job
- The principal purpose of the role is to join the team in collections on behalf of the company for beverages supplied to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure customers follow payment terms per Credit policy.
- Perform monthly debtor day’s calculation and review of customer accounts via ageing method.
- Through Credit Control, manage order release effectively so that sales persons will not feel discouraged in the quest to deliver and achieve targets.
- Manage and reduce Provision for Bad Debt.
- Constant communication with GCC team to effectively manage Account Receivables – Nigeria.
- Follow effective dispute resolution techniques.
- Promise to pay is secured; assisting in customer education on effective payment processing,
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in Administration or a related field
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Understanding of Property management System-Syspro & IBIS.
- Knowledge in Excel Knowledge.
- Tact, patient with good customer service skills to handle customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the Application Closing Date.
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2022.