ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Ikosi-Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
He/she must be able to:
- The Structural Engineer will prepare designs, building plans/drawings, reports, following the Architectural designs and supervise the structural construction and government requirements, using design software and drawing tools.
- Resolve design and development problems ensuring the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety laws.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints and aerial photographs and other topographical or geologic data to plan building projects.
- Write reports and compile data on projects.
- Establish construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Supervise the project site with daily reports to monitor progress and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards while directing responsibilities for operations and structural building maintenance.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations. Liaise with clients and a variety of professionals including Architects and Subcontractors
Job Recruitments / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND / M.Sc. or equivalent in Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years post NYSC working experience as a Structural Engineer at a Real Estate, Construction Company, Engineering firm or a Development Firm.
- Technical writing and reporting skills. Must have the ability to communicate technically in a clear and understandable manner.
- Must understand current industry standards and best practices.
- Must not be more than 27-35 years old.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong portfolio equally showcasing past projects worked on with timelines.
- Quick and fast solution thinker; ability to proffer solutions to mechanical problems easily.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, design and construction simultaneously.
- Expert mastery of Computer-Aided Design tool (CAD).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject mail
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2021.