Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Supervisor
- The Cinema Supervisor is responsible for providing the Cinema Manager with the support needed to manage all day-to-day activities of the cinema.
- Key aspects of the job include: Taking ownership of the activities of all team members, being a role model for the delivery of excellent customer service and performance and influencing team members to deliver a best in class service.
- The Cinema Supervisor is also responsible for making sure all regulations are adhered to by every member of the team and drive the delivery of exceptional cinema experience for its esteemed customers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within set tight deadlines
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
- Experience working as a Supervisor, ideally within a similar cinema /entertainment industry.
- Proven record of providing a high level of guest service and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Location / Position / Name (eg:Enugu / Cinema Supervisor / Amos Luke) as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th May, 2021.