Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Centre Manager – Admin and Legal
Purpose of Position
- The Center Manager would be responsible for management of administrative requirements as approved by the Governing Council.
Key Job Responsibilities
Include but not limited to:
- Liaise with Accountant, Media and other direct officers as it relates to key deliverables.
- Maintain, monitor and commission work as part of cyclic or needs based repair and refurbishment.
- Manage and update a register of risk for facilities and update on this to the center director.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of health and safety in the building and outside spaces as required by regulation or good practice.
- Manage operational budget
- First line review of agreements with vendors and contractors
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Manage budgets for the locations.
- Manage all adhoc staff that manage the facility varying capacities.
- Ensure that staff and volunteers are able to work collaboratively with each other
- Work in collaboration with other members of staff and contractors to establish marketing of facilities and good, serviced channels of communication about activities, events and facilities available.
- Deal with communications issues internally and externally
- Overall management of all administrative systems, record keeping and governance processes to aid the effective running of facilities.
- Analyze program risks and determining mitigants.
- Space management
- Oversight of routine, planned and preventative maintenance of the building facilities and outdoor space by staff, volunteers or contractors.
- An MBA with relevant work experience (A PhD is an added advantage, given the research output expectations from the centre).
- Minimum of five years professional experience in lead management role.
To be successful in this role the candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking, strategic planning and writing skills required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS offers equal employment opportunity.