Lekki Freeport Terminal, part of the CMA-CGM Group, is the only Container Terminal Operator in Nigeria’s only deep seaport, namely Lekki Port.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCTV Analyst (Local – within Nigeria)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is directly responsible for all matters pertaining to the proper functioning and manning of the centralized CCTV control room of LFT’s terminal.
Major Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Coordinate all activities / operations off the Centralized CCTV control room 24/7(Night/Day Shift).
- Receive and monitor mails/tasks as well as information on areas of threats and escalate to his/her appropriate Supervisor/Manager for further escalation to the GM/Head of Government Relations & Security.
- Record and track all reported, and sighted incidences in the Logbook and ensure computer software applications are properly maintained.
- Monitor 24/7, the surveillance cameras on site and escalate threats or malfunction of cameras to IT department and follow up for prompt resolution of the issues. Ensure the security management is informed as well through appropriate channel of communication.
- Monitor daily key control log and escalate unreturned signed office/vehicles keys to the Assistant Security Manager to enable further escalation through observation of channel of communication.
- Communicate timely and clearly Plan B deployments during CCTV/Biometric down time to the Assistant Security Manager for further escalation without circumventing channel of communication.
- Initiate and monitor compliance to patrol plan and log accordingly.
- Respond to fire emergency alarm from fire panel and clearance
- Prompt liaison with internal and external stake holders using emergency contacts on both safety and security emergencies.
- Maintain all keys, documents and emergency appliances, equipment, procedures and standards in the centralized control room.
- Ensure control room standard operating procedures are complied with at all times by the operators.
- Maintain communication with patrol team, Day/Night, record same on a Patrol Log and file.
Reporting And Scope: (IPE Factor: Knowledge-Teams & Breadth):
- Direct reports – None
- The scope of the position is domestic
Critical Qualifications / Skills / Experience: (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- Higher Institution graduate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Relevant work experience in a control room.
- Proficiency in computer application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply