Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call2fix Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct periodic unannounced requests from customers on the call2fix platform
- Involvement and input required with the Portfolio Manager for the selection of service providers.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features on the app
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Conduct periodic monitoring of the activities flowing through the Call2Fix platform.
- Monitor customer complaints on the Call2Fix platform and reach out to provide assistance
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Sales and Marketing team
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities of the Call2fix apps
- Provide help to stakeholders as necessary and coordinate activities (daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual FM reports)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Follow up on artisans to meet the needs of customers
- Manage customers to identify, monitor, address, and eliminate all issues around customer quotation for any requests while ensuring the environmental, health, and safety issues relating to the same.
- Assure full compliance of all service providers with registration criteria and standards.
- Maintain liaison relationship with Customers/ Service Providers.
- First Degree in Engineering or IT related courses
- Ideal candidate must be tech savvy
- Good Customer Relationship Management skills
- Resolving customer complaints
- Sound communications skills expressed in oral and written
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Customer Support Officer
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply