A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Performance Manager (Transportation & Haulage)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support in the development of new business solutions such as Transportation, Distribution and Warehousing for clients at regional and national level.
- Develop a multi-billing system that tracks daily availability, monitor truck routine maintenance as well as track delays at clientele base to maximize profitability
- Implement an unbiased business performance scorecard/appraisal system to manage each personnel and asset contribution
- Work with the Logistics Managers & the Fleet team to accurately monitor and capture delays, TAT, Availability and other reports as part of company’s revenue for billing.
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of actual trips done with clients’ distribution to ensure accurate billing
- Capture accurate mileages and TAT for all trips done by fleet to mitigate revenue loss to the barest minimum
- Monitor Logistics Managers and RLMs with regards to set key performance indicators (KPI) in the area of fuel, TAT, truck utilization, cosmetics controls and submission of waybills
- Prepare client performance presentations and dashboards for use by Finance and at monthly client review meetings; working to proffer solutions to these any operational challenges that might arise
- Play a major role in the costing function of new prospects – service offering and transportation models
- Support the current business portfolio to generate an average ROI of double-digit per annum.
- Work closely with Fleet/Logistics Officers to generate daily trip sheet reports indicating daily availability and month-to-date (MTD) revenue
- Work with the client’s Haulage and Distribution Units to resolve issues regarding plant/depot delays or no-loads situations promptly.
- Send daily availability report to the HOD and the client supply chain unit for decisions regarding daily operations.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- B.Sc in Social Sciences, B. Eng, and Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience with at least 5 years on this role.
- Good understanding of Financials.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.