Lagos Business School, an Educational institution is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence and Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary purpose of this role is to develop and execute traditional and digital marketing plan, developing marketing materials and conducting market research.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to the followings:
- General marketing administration including reporting and analytics.
- Identify emerging trends with data mining, analysis, and interpretation to evaluate the need for programme modifications or pricing changes, and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns utilising a range of techniques including and not limited to paid search, SEO, and PPC.
- Developing and managing social media strategy and engagements.
- Manage and upload content on the website
- Promote company’s products and services in the digital space.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Conduct periodic market research and generate industry-specific reports.
- Develop and manage marketing materials.
- Identify, develop and generate intelligence from marketing activities and marketing channels.
- Devising strategies to drive and track online traffic to the company website and provide internal reports regularly.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in E-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Must understand and be proficient in both traditional and digital marketing
- Must be a thinker and possess the ability to support strategic planning and execution for marketing activities
- Data analysis skills using Ms-Excel and other statistical packages
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, and Affiliate programs
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th May, 2021.