Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Finance Manager
- This position will provide the financial analysis necessary to underpin and determine key corporate decisions.
- The employee must be highly proficient in business modelling and forecasting, and business planning in terms on Inventory replenishment, Client Claims and debtors management.
- Experienced in developing information memorandum and analysing financial data to come up with recommended strategies and structures, including areas such as business reporting, optimising management and use of company resources as well as targeting clients and business lines.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- 7 years work experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a directly relatable subject matter, i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Extensive experience with analysing high volume organization in distribution business of goods & products
- At least 7 years of financial management responsibilities including day-to-day operation activity
- Proven strategic financial analysis skills including proficiency in excel, writing business plans from scratch without any assistance, financial modelling, proposals, and presentations to differing audiences
- Detail Oriented and highly organized.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.