Nouncehub is out to solve a simple challenge: to make the global community revolve around you. Started out as Yhello! Gist in 2015, we have rebranded to make the world a better place, where everything you need and think of is at your fingertips. We intend to make the world more social and tackle the challenges people face on social networks today. Nouncehub is a social networking app.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Nature and Scope of Work
- We are looking for independent Business Development Officers (iBDO) with a start-up mentality to kick-start the development of our business activities.
- The iBDOs are expected to work with us on a part-time basis, to acquire new business clients, funding and advise on ways to improve our day-to-day business activities.
- The business of Nouncehub is led by a Business Development Officers. They perform the magic that makes Nouncehub a reality. It’s a big deal, and the qualities and capabilities required of a Nouncehub Business Development Officer mean you are an incredibly intelligent, talented, experienced and highly sought-after professional. Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
- The iBDOs are responsible for acquiring markets and extending the Nouncehub Brand to prospective clients and advertisers. You will be responsible for pitching Nouncehub to prospective and potential advertisers.
- The iBDOs will also be responsible for giving advice and analytics of market trends and places to make improvements.
- 2+ years of business development/marketing/sales experience.
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get shit done attitude.
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fearlessness of a honey-badger.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Target driven and a goal getter.
- Demonstrated ability to identify advertising opportunities and bring them home.
- You must have a proactive sales background with strong communication skills and can use your passion for social networks and determination to succeed in this challenging yet rewarding position.
- Ability to work with zero supervision.
- Lead the house in growing revenue.
- Initiate creative marketing strategies and client base growth campaigns.
- Represent Nouncehub at events alongside other staffs.
- Manage global regulatory concerns.
- Communicate service needs to the HQ.
- Ensure weekly/monthly sales targets are met.
- Ensure customers are satisfied and retained.
- The rare chance to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- We’re not just another social web app; we’re changing the narrative and making the world a smaller place, right in your palms.
Deadline: 13th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.