One Doctor Limited – Here at One Doctor, our belief is simple: getting access to medical specialists should be as easy as possible. That is why, with just a few clicks, you get easy access to health information and medical specialists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a result-driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales and income.
- To be successful in this role, you should be someone who is able to explain our services and convince both existing and prospective subscribers to buy into the services we offer. Ultimately, an exceptional business development officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company subscribers and business partners.
- Analyzing subscribers’ feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contacts
- Maintain positive growth in your market area.
- Analyze sales reports, and provide strategies to trim overhead and increase profit.
- Respond to all issues with prompt attention.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent eye for details.
- Good social media skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability of prioritizing responsibilities.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to explore new market opportunities while maintaining a solid hold on existing ones.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be notified for a remote interview process.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2021.